We will be conducting a research study with Enzymotec Ltd looking at the use of a medical food in children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
Please see below for more details about the study.
Research Study for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
Spectrum Neuroscience and Treatment Institute, directed by Dr. Eric Hollander, is conducting a new study with a medical food for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Your child may be eligible to participate if they:
• Are between 6 to 13 years old
• Meet the criteria for an Autism Spectrum Disorder
• Do not have allergies or sensitivity to fish, seafood or soy
• Are stable on their current medications
• Maximum 16 weeks participation
• 6 visits to our center and 5 phone visits
• Participants will receive the medical food or placebo or both
• Participants will receive between $40 to $60 for each visit
• Participants will be receive a study-related medical evaluation and study treatment at no cost
Study will take place at Spectrum Neuroscience and Treatment Institute (Manhattan, New York). This study is sponsored by Enzymotec, Ltd.
Please contact us for more information concerning the study, including benefits and risks.
Please click the link below for access to full flyer: